April 25 @ 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm
Join us for a community walk (5K) from Boundary Bay’s beer garden in beautiful downtown Bellingham to Paws for a Beer in historic Fairhaven. This is an all ages event. Bring your friends, bring your dog, bring your kids – all the proceeds will benefit WHS!
Paws for a Beer will be providing free root beer for participants at the end, and Kid Sister Taco Truck will be there so you can re-fuel after the trek!
Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 the day of the event. Get your tickets today!
DOG RULES (non-negotiable):
- Signed membership/liability release required upon entry
- Dogs may never be left unattended
- Dogs must be Spayed/Neutered
- All dogs must be healthy and current on vaccines
- Dogs must be at least 6 months old
- Dogs that exhibit aggressive behavior not allowed
- Owner must clean up after their dog